This crew is a special collaboration with the Sam Day Foundation, an organization raising funds for childhood cancer research and igniting hope for so many families. Learn more about Sam Day and the Foundation's mission at SamDayFoundation.org:
"What started as a proactive effort to save Sam and other young people battling Ewing Sarcoma, has grown into a strong community of compassionate philanthropists and advocates of all ages advocating for young people dealing with those brutal and forgotten cancers. Today, our hope is to generate enough attention and resources to promising research so that one day, kids with cancer can survive and live well.
Ewing Sarcoma took Sam's life in August 2016 after fighting the disease for six years. The world shouldn't have to lose kids who love life the way that Sam did."
100% of the profits from the sale of this crew go to the Sam Day Foundation.
- Little Rebels with a Cause & Sam Day Foundation are featured on the backside hip
- Color: Heather Navy
- Available in adult unisex relaxed fit, women's relaxed fit, and youth sizes.
- youth sizes are based on age and run a bit small, size up if between sizes for longer wear.
- 52/48 airlume combed and ring-spun cotton/polyester
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low. Do not iron on decoration. Do not dry clean.
- Not intended as sleepwear.
LITTLE REBELS: Upstanders who embrace differences. The CAUSE: kindness + inclusion. Help us spread it, one tee at a time!
Sending a gift? Recipients will automatically see who the order is from. Email us at LittleRebelsCause@gmail.com if you'd like us to add a note!
We donate ten percent of every purchase to support nonprofit disability services and advocacy. Learn more about these organizations under Meet the Nonprofits. Because of the donation portion of each purchase, all sales are final. Please check each individual size chart carefully.